Return and Cancellation Policy
With an objective to provide a state-of-the-art shopping experience to our customers, we’ve tailored a customer-centric return and cancellation policy. At Silkrute, all the products can be returned by the customer, given that the return request is submitted within the specified time frame (7 days).
Post this time frame, the customer won’t be able to place the return request, even if the product is damaged. As soon as you place a request to return an order, a delivery agent will visit the address to examine and pick the order. The delivery agent has the authority to reject an item, if:
- It’s physically damaged or is in a non-returnable state
- The product is different from the original item that was initially delivered
- The container’s seal is broken if it’s a grocery item
As soon as the delivery agent ships the order back to Silkrute, we’ll initiate the refund to the debit/credit used during the payment. However, it may take 4-7 days for the refund to reflect in the customer’s bank account.
- The refund will be initiated instantly and it may take up to 4-7 days (excluding Sundays) to reach the customer.
- We don’t impose any additional charges on cancellations and returns. As soon as the customer returns the order, we’ll initiate the refund for 100% of the amount originally paid by the customer
- Customers can’t opt for other payment methods to receive the refund. The amount will be credited to the same bank account that was used during the transaction
- In case the refund doesn’t reflect in your bank account, you may contact customer service and our executive will provide you with complete assistance
- If the customer’s bank fails to complete the transaction, he/she can either place a request for a refund again or choose demand-draft to get the refund
Customers may cancel their orders before or after they’ve been shipped.
- If the order isn’t shipped yet, we’ll instantly initiate the refund process.
- If the item is already shipped and is in transit, we’ll initiate the refund once the item gets back to the warehouse.
- Customers don’t have to provide any additional information while canceling an order
- In case the order gets delivered to the customer, even after placing a cancellation request, he/she may reject the delivery and our agent will ship the item back to the warehouse.
- Even in case of cancellation, the customer will receive 100% of the original amount without any deduction whatsoever.
- If the customer receives a damaged item during delivery, he/she may place a cancellation request on the spot, and we’ll initiate the refund process